Cutest Cookies will be moving to a new Staten Island location in August 2017. The new location will be at 1300 Hylan Blvd in Old Town next to Cafe Luna. This location has two entrances, a front and rear. The back parking lot can accommodate up to 70 cars. We will be expanding our bakery to include other nut free products besides cookies. We will also be having a party room for birthday parties and cookie decorating classes!
COOKIE DECORATING PARTY
A two hour party will include:
A two hour party will include:
♥ Make your own pizza
♥ Popcorn and water
♥ White paper plates, napkins, and utensils will be provided
♥ Coffee, tea, water, and popcorn for adults
♥ Everyone will be given a box to take their cookies home in safely
♥ All participates will be given an apron to use during the party
♥ A giant cupcake cake is also included to sing Happy Birthday
Weekdays: Monday-Friday $300 for up to 15 children, each additional child is $17
Weekends: Saturday & Sunday $375 for up to 15 children, each additional child is $22
Morning Weekend Special: 10:30am-12:30pm $325 for up to 15 children, each additional child is $17
*Minimum age is 5 years old. Any guests under 5 years old will need to be accompanied by a parent
Call us at (718) 966-2883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability.
• Final Headcount must be submitted 5 days prior to the party. Charges are based upon the number of guests that you confirm with us, regardless if all guests are not in attendance. We prepare our food products and cookies based upon the guests attending each party.
The minimum age requirement for our parties is 5 years old. Any guest under the age of 5 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian being they will need some assistance decorating the cookies.
• All parties include "Make Your Own" personal pizzas for the kids at the party. Being Cutest Cookies is a 100% Nut Free facility we prefer that no outside food be brought it. We do have popcorn, coffee, tea and water for the adults.
• All participates will be provided with aprons to use during the class. Everyone will take home their cookies in their own bakery box.
• Our party room can hold up to 22 kids. Our party package starts at 15 kids. Extra guests will be charged an additional fee.
• Parents and the birthday child may arrive 10 minutes prior to the party. Guests will be allowed to enter to party room at the designated start time and must leave at the designated end time. Please be mindful of the guests coming to the next party. Due to the nature of our cookie decorating parties we do have a lot of setting up time and clean up time in between the parties.
• The birthday child's parents are responsible for the other children attending the party. We ask that you wait until all guests are picked up by their parent or guardian before you leave. For the safety of your children, running and horseplay is not allowed. All guests are required to behave in a responsible and respectful manner.
• All guests of the party may park in the back parking lot and enter through our rear door.
• If you are interested in booking a birthday party please email us at email@example.com with your desired party date and time. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm availability and to answer any questions you may have.